Skip to main content

Women’s Month


Today we celebrate women's achievements. Let’s raise awareness against bias and take action for equality.

Women are the epitome of strength, elegance, and grace, and here is a collection of quotes to prove to you how important women are in the balance of the world.

1. “I am a strong woman. I don’t sit around feeling sorry for myself, nor let people mistreat me. I don’t respond to people who dictate to me or try to bring me down. If I fall, I will rise up even stronger because I am a survivor and not a victim. I am in control of my life and there is nothing I can’t achieve.” – Anonymous

2. “Each time a woman stands up for herself, she stands up for all women.” – Maya Angelou

3. “Don’t let a little stormy weather get you down, there is always sunshine on the other side.” – Heather A. Stillufsen

4. “It isn’t what we say or think that defines us, but what we do.” – Jane Austen

5. “Women are like teabags. We don’t know our true strength until we are in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt

6. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey

7. “Understand that getting help isn’t a sign of weakness but a sign of strength.” – Michelle Obama

8. “Strong women don’t play the victims, don’t make themselves look pitiful, and don’t point fingers. They stand and they deal.” – Mandy Hale

9. “I am not a difficult woman at all. I am simply a strong woman and know my worth.” – Angelina Jolie

10. “Strong women don’t have attitudes. They have standards.” – Anonymous